CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the political, cultural and pedagogical issues of English in the age of globalization, this book not only presents valuable information about the English language in Hong Kong and China, it also treats theoretical concepts related to language and globalization and opens new perspectives on these issues.
- Author BiographyKwok-kan Tam is a professor at the department of English at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. His areas of research include globalization and postcolonial studies, language and subjectivity, comparative literature and culture, drama, and psychoanalysis. Timothy Weiss, also a professor at the department of English at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. His recent focus has been on postcolonial literature, world literature in English, and comparative literature.
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight590 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byTam Kwok-Kan,Timothy Weiss
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.