Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionA faculty-specific series for students in higher education.
- Author BiographyJane Short graduated in English from the University of Southampton, and started her career in English language teaching with VSO in Thailand. She has a PGCE from University College, London and an MA in TEFL from the University of Reading. She lived in Venezuela for over 20 years, where she taught English in industry and business. Between 1997 and 2003, she also taught English literature and language teaching methodology at the Universidad Pedagogica El Libertador in Barquisimeto. Since 2003, she has lectured in English for Academic Purposes at the University of Kent, where she is currently Director of In-sessional English language provision. She is the author of the IELTS Graduation: Teacher's Book and co-author of the IELTS Graduation: Study Skills Pack, published by Macmillan Education. Jane has written the Psychology title in the award-winning ESAP series which was published in 2010. Terry Phillips has worked in ELT for more than 35 years as a teacher, teaching supervisor, manager and language school owner. As a consultant, he has worked in more than 20 countries in all parts of the world, advising state and private language institutions on all aspects of school management. For the last ten years, he has been a full time freelance writer with his wife Anna, producing more than 160 published books in ELT. Although he and Anna have worked for all the major publishers, all recent works have been for Garnet Education. Terry is the series editor of the English for Specific Academic Purposes series for Garnet Education, which aims to prepare students to entry into a particular faculty for English-medium tertiary education. The series won the ESU award in 2009.
- Author(s)Jane Short
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Specific Academic Purposes
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Noteblack and white tables and illustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Series Edited byTerry Phillips
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementTeacher's Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.