All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA faculty-specific series for students in higher education.
- Author BiographyHans Mol worked as a teacher, teacher trainer, director of studies, producer, project coordinator, editor and author in and for countries such as Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Mexico, Brazil, Japan, Indonesia and Australia. He was joint coordinator of the Young Learners and Teenagers Special Interest Group for IATEFL (International Association for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language). He wrote many course books and resources for young learners, teens, young adults and adults published globally and regionally. He also produced ELT songs through supasongs.com. For Garnet Education, he wrote Tourism and Hospitality in the ESAP series, and co-authored Business English course, Business Update. Terry Phillips has worked in ELT for more than 35 years as a teacher, teaching supervisor, manager and language school owner. As a consultant, he has worked in more than 20 countries in all parts of the world, advising state and private language institutions on all aspects of school management. For the last ten years, he has been a full time freelance writer with his wife Anna, producing more than 160 published books in ELT. Although he and Anna have worked for all the major publishers, all recent works have been for Garnet Education. Terry is the series editor of the English for Specific Academic Purposes series for Garnet Education, which aims to prepare students to entry into a particular faculty for English-medium tertiary education. The series won the ESU award in 2009.
- Author(s)Hans Mol
- PublisherGarnet Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleEnglish for Specific Academic Purposes
- Place of PublicationReading
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGarnet Education
- Content Notefull colour photos, tables and illustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width210 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byTerry Phillips
- Contained items statementContains 2 Audio CDs (Audiobook) and Paperback
- Edition StatementStudent Manual/Study Guide
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.