All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnglish is the magic key for all occasions, also in your own country: Germans do need English in their daily international business, e g when they are corresponding with their business partners or colleagues from other subsidiaries of their own company. This edition helps personal assistants to refresh their English skills on job related topics.
- Author BiographyGinnette Light is a trainer in language, communication and intercultural skills for major companies across Europe. Annette Rompel is editor-in-chief of working@office - Germanys most popular magazine for personal assistants.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/12/2012
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Gabler
- Content Note96 colour illustrations, 105 colour tables, biography
- Weight458 g
- Width168 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAnnette Rompel,Ginette Light
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.