All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of inorganic nitrogen uptake and metabolism in plant life and crop production. This comprehensive resource focuses on physiology and adaptive mechanisms, molecular genetics and applied aspects.
- Author BiographyUniv Of California @ Davis, Davis, CA, USA
- Author(s)Aarjit Basra,Rudolf Tischner,Sham S. Goyal
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2006
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationAbingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFood Products Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight725 g
- Width154 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £24.60Trending at £35.00
- £21.10Trending at £25.72
- £18.20Trending at £26.00
- £10.85Trending at £12.69
- £6.72Trending at £7.95
- £13.80Trending at £16.99
- £10.50Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.