All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow are women transforming the practice of leadership in the 21 st century? Enlightened Power is a first-of-a-kind book that answers this question--and forever changes the traditional notions involving women in leadership.
- Author BiographyLinda Coughlin is chief administrative officer of Cendant Corporation in New York, New York, with more than 27 years of experience in corporate America. Ellen Wingard is an executive coach on the faculty of the Institute for Women's Leadership in Redwood City, California. Keith Hollihan is a writer who coauthored the best-selling Everybody Wins: The Story and Lessons Behind RE/MAX from John Wiley & Sons.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/04/2011
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight858 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byEllen Wingard,Keith Hollihan,Lin Coughlin
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £3.40Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.