All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Derya Gurses Tarbuck
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Abbreviations INTRODUCTION CHAPTER 1: A VARIETY OF 'HUTCHINSONIANISMS' CHAPTER 2: THE TIMES, THE NEED AND THE MEN CHAPTER 3: A COMPACT DEFENCE AGAINST AN OVERALL ASSAULT: THE TRINITARIAN SYSTEM OF JOHN HUTCHINSON CHAPTER 4: THE CONTROVERSY OVER ELAHIM: 1735-1773. CHAPTER 5: ACADEMIC HUTCHINSONIANS AND THEIR QUEST FOR RELEVANCE: 1734-1770 CHAPTER 6: FROM MODERATION TO ASSIMILATION: 1777-1806 CONCLUSION APPENDIX BIBLIOGRAPHY Index
- Author BiographyDerya Gurses Tarbuck is Assistant Professor in History at Bahcesehir University, Turkey. She obtained her PhD in intellectual history at Bilkent University in Turkey and has since held fellowship positions at UCLA, Cambridge and the University of Edinburgh. She has published extensively on eighteenth-century intellectual history.
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.50
- £22.57Trending at £35.06
- £8.34Trending at £8.86
- £14.58Trending at £21.02
- £14.33Trending at £14.66
- £10.50Trending at £14.49
- £9.99Trending at £10.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.