All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents 21 case studies-10 waterborne disease outbreaks, 7 cases of severe chemical contamination, and 4 close calls-written largely from the perspective of frontline personnel who experienced the events as they unfolded.
- Author(s)Elizabeth J. Hrudey,Steve E. Hrudey
- PublisherAmerican Water Works Association,US
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Water Works Association,US
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.