All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth examination of public school alternatives to traditional educational models in the US.
- Author BiographyAlia R. Tyner-Mullings is Assistant Professor of Sociology and a founding faculty member at the New Community College at the City University of New York (CUNY). Her co-authored book Writing for Emerging Sociologists will be published in early 2013.
- Author(s)Alia R. Tyner-Mullings
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.