All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraining methods for tracking and wilderness observation woven into extraordinary real-life stories of intuitive animal-reading skills.
- Author BiographyTamarack Song has spent his life studying the world's aboriginal peoples, apprenticing to Elders, and learning traditional hunter-gatherer survival skills. He has spent years alone in the woods as well as living with a pack of Wolves. In 1987, he founded the Teaching Drum Outdoor School in the wilderness of northern Wisconsin, where he runs the yearlong Wilderness Guide Program.
- Author(s)Tamarack Song
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication24/03/2013
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintBear & Company
- Content Note41 b&w illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.