All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe enterprise content management tools and strategies introduced in this book enable the capture, management, storage and delivery of an organisation's information. The book is essential reading for executives contemplating or managing their information strategies and for enterprise architects involved in the delivery of ECM solutions.
- Author BiographyStephen Cameron has spent his career working in engineering and information businesses as a vendor, a consultant and as a customer. With over 15 years in industry combined with many years in consultancy, he brings a wealth of experience and considered executive and architectural thought leadership to the world of ECM.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Cameron
- PublisherBCS Learning & Development Limited
- Date of Publication16/05/2011
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSwindon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £6.17Trending at £7.34
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.