All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an easier way to build Hadoop applications. With this hands-on book, you'll learn how to use Cascading, the open source abstraction framework for Hadoop that lets you easily create and manage powerful enterprise-grade data processing applications - without having to learn the intricacies of MapReduce.
- Author BiographyPaco Nathan is a Data Scientist at Concurrent, Inc., and heads up the developer outreach program there. He has a dual background from Stanford in math/stats and distributed computing, with 25+ years experience in the tech industry. As an expert in Hadoop, R, predictive analytics, machine learning, natural language processing, Paco has built and led several expert Data Science teams, with data infrastructure based on large-scale cloud deployments. He has presented twice on the AWS Start-Up Tour, and gives talks often about Hadoop, Data Science, and Cloud Computing.
- Author(s)Paco Nathan
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight295 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £49.61Trending at £53.21
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £17.71Trending at £19.51
- £18.74Trending at £21.74
- £14.78Trending at £15.38
- £17.03Trending at £18.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.