Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £138.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- Est. delivery by 16 Mar
- £36.50Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by winewafer
- Est. delivery by 1 Mar
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a study to Paul's use of enthymemes as a rhetorical and argumentative tool and evaluates what this reveals about his thought, his teaching, and his social world. This study begins with a discussion of the problem of enthymeme definition, followed by a clarification of criteria for identifying enthymemes in texts.
- Author BiographyMarc J. Debanne is the National Director of Les Groupes Bibliques Universitaires du Canada. He has a Ph.D. in New Testament Studies from McGill University in Montreal.
- Author(s)Marc J. Debanne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication30/03/2006
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleJournal for the Study of the New Testament Supplement S.
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 303
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.