All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntrelac is a modular technique that results in striking basketwork designs of rows within rows and interlocking diamond patterns. This title introduces both the history and how-to of this fun style, along with 20 patterns for a variety of garments, home decor items and baby accessories.
- Author BiographyRosemary Drysdale is knitting editor at Vogue Knitting and Knit Simple magazines and a consultant and designer in the yarn industry. She has enjoyed a long career as an embroidery and knitting teacher and designer, including at the Pratt Institute and Fashion Institute of Technology in New York.
- Author(s)Rosemary Drysdale
- PublisherSixth and Spring Books
- Date of Publication22/01/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSixth and Spring Books
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes 20 patterns
- Weight726 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Most relevant reviews
- janem126329 Jan, 2015by
Makes Entrelac easy to learn.
I was going to go on a course to learn Entrelac but taught my self from this book instead. It is very clear with instructions and lots of step by step photos.
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.05
- £1.99Trending at £2.18
- £2.65Trending at £2.94
- £9.72Trending at £9.91
- £1.85Trending at £3.53
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £1.99Trending at £2.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.