All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn real life, successful entrepreneurs take classes, write business plans, and map out every contingency. But if the stories are such a fluke, why do we hear them over and over again? This title looks past the rags to riches stories to explore the role of mind, behavior, and brain chemistry in our ability to be successful entrepreneurs.
- Author BiographyMonica Mehta is an investor, an author, and a small business expert with 15 years of experience operating multimillion dollar consumer businesses and advising hundreds of entrepreneurs. She is a managing principal at New York-based investment firm Seventh Capital and frequent contributor to Bloomberg Businessweek, Inc. magazine, Fox News, Fox Business, ABC News, and MSNBC. She is a graduate of the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Monica Mehta
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
- £11.66Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.