All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Looks at entrepreneurial strategies and innovation in emerging market economies (EMEs). * Represents the view of the entrepreneur in local as well as multinational corporations. * Focuses on how entrepreneurial activities can take advantage of new technologies in emerging market economies.
- Author BiographyArnold C. Cooper is Louis A. Weil Jr. Professor of Management at Krannert Graduate School of Management, Purdue University. Sharon A. Alvarez is Assistant Professor of Management and Human Resources at Fisher College of Business, Ohio State University. Alejandro A. Carrera is Professor of Strategic Management at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina. Luiz F. Mesquita is Assistant Professor of Strategic Management in the School of Global Management and Leadership at Arizona State University. Roberto S. Vassolo is Assistant Professor of Business Policy and Strategy at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral, Argentina.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStrategic Management Society
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note20 illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width182 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byAlejandro Carrera,Arnold Cooper,Luiz F. Mesquita,Roberto Vassolo,Sharon Alvarez
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.