All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStudies show that entrepreneurship still remains a structural and cultural anomaly in continental Europe. Starting from this hypothesis the authors show how Europe could be made entrepreneurship-friendly.
- Author(s)Marc van Rompaey,Rudy Aernoudt
- PublisherIntersentia Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIntersentia Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.