All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book enhances understanding of entrepreneurial dynamics, providing the first analysis of changes in US entrepreneurial activity. It examines adult participation in new firm creation and differences in regional firm creation activity.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Reynolds is Professor in the Department of Management and International Business at Florida International University. He is the recipient of the 2004 International Award for Entrepreneurship and Small Business Research provided by Swedish Foundation for Small Business Research and the Swedish Business Development Agency (the Swedish Prize ). Dr. Reynolds was part of the team that created the Entrepreneurial Research Consortium (ERC) and has served as the Coordinating Principal Investigator through the life of the initial Panel Study of EntrepreneurialDynamics (PSED I) project, 1995-2003. He is Co-Principal Investigator of the replication of this project, PSED II, to take place from 2004 to 2009. He served as the Coordinating Principal Investigator of the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor [GEM] program since its inception in 1998 until 2004, serving as the principal author of five consecutive global assessments. Dr. Reynolds has taught at London Business School, University of Pennsylvania, and INSEAD, and held endowed chairs in Entrepreneurship at both Marquette University and Babson College.
- Author(s)Paul Davidson Reynolds
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note49 black & white tables, biography
- Weight379 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.