All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeinart and Coates examine the influence of human economies and cultures on ecosystems, looking at the history of settler incursion in two frontier nations: the USA and South Africa. They also seek to explain change in indigenous ideas & practices.
- Author BiographyWilliam Beinart is Reader and Peter Coates Lecturer in the Department of Historical Studies at the University of Bristol. William Beinart is the author of Hidden Struggles in Rural South Africa (1987), and Twentieth-Century South Africa (1994). He is the co-editor of Segregation and Apartheid in Twentieth-Century South Africa (1995). Peter Coates is the author of In Nature's Defence (1993).
- Author(s)Peter A. Coates,William Beinart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/1995
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleHistorical Connections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notemaps
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.