All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes perspectives from policy theory and practice, expands the coverage of international dimensions of trade and regulation and incorporates coverage of issues and policy challenges such as climate mitigation and adaptation, urban sustainability, and the nexus between climate change, energy and water.
- Author BiographyStephen Dovers is Director, Fenner School of Environment and Society, Australian National University, and is a leading scholar of environmental and natural resource policy, the institutional dimensions of sustainable development, disaster management and climate adaptation. Karen Hussey is Senior Lecturer at the Fenner School of Environment and Society at The Australian National University where she undertakes research on the policy and institutional dimensions of sustainability. Dr Hussey leads several projects in the area of climate adaptation, energy and water governance, and the links between trade and environmental regulation.
- Author(s)Karen Hussey,Stephen Dovers
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight322 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.