All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains several interesting articles dealing with different aspects of environmental disclosures. This book addresses the Kyoto Protocol on an international level, discusses how an accountant measures pollution-related performance and cost, and investigates the motive behind disclosure of environmental information.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication08/08/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Environmental Accounting & Management
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBikki Jaggi,Martin Freedman
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £3.48Trending at £3.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.