CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Environmental Decisions in the Face of Uncertainty by Institute of Medicine, Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice, Committee on Decision Making Under Uncertainty (Paperback, 2013)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is one of several federal agencies responsible for protecting Americans against significant risks to human health and the environment. This title explains the statement of task and summarizes the findings of the committee.
- Author(s)Board on Population Health and Public Health Practice,Committee on Decision Making Under Uncertainty,Institute of Medicine
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.