All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together ecologists, environmental philosophers and educators to address concerns over advocacy in environmental education.
- Author BiographyEdward Johnson is Professor of Ecology and the Director of the Kananaskis Field Stations at the University of Calgary. Michael Mappin is the Coordinator of School and Community Programs at the Kananaskis Field Stations, University of Calgary.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 6 tables
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byEdward A. Johnson,Michael J. Mappin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.