All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
- £11.67Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionFifteen distinguished scientists discuss the effects of life--past and present--on planet Earth.
- Author BiographyThomas G. Mahnken is Acting Director of the Strategic Studies Program at the Johns Hopkins University'sPaul H. Nitze School of Advanced International Studies.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/07/2000
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note122
- Weight681 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAaron Haselton,Dr. Clifford Matthews,Lynn Margulis
- Introduction byJames Lovelock
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.