All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn international and interdisciplinary team of scholars offer innovative models of thinking about environmentality in the humanities and in Anthropocene discourse in the environmental sciences.
- Author BiographySerenella Iovino is Professor of Comparative Literature at the University of Turin. Her publications include Ecocriticism and Italy (2015), Ecologia Letteraria (2006, 2015), Filosofie dell'ambiente (2004), and, as co-editor, Material Ecocriticism (2014), ContaminAzioni Ecologiche (2015) and Landscapes, Natures, Ecologies: Italy and the Environmental Humanities (forthcoming). She is a former president of the European Association for the Study of Literature, Culture and Environment. Serpil Oppermann is Professor of English at Hacettepe University, Turkey. She is co-editor of The Future of Ecocriticism: New Horizons (2011), International Perspectives in Feminist Ecocriticism (2013), and Material Ecocriticism (2014) and editor of New International Voices in Ecocriticism (2015).
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield International
- Date of Publication16/11/2016
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRowman and Littlefield International - Intersections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield International
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited bySerenella Iovino,Serpil Oppermann
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.23Trending at £12.68
- £7.46Trending at £8.22
- £6.87Trending at £7.25
- £7.49Trending at £8.09
- £7.76Trending at £8.99
- £39.94Trending at £41.95
- £6.35Trending at £8.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.