All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a range of subjects on open channel flows, including mixing and dispersion, Saint-Venant equations method of characteristics and interactions between flowing water and its surrondings (air entrainment, sediment transport). This work presents step-by-step guidance from the basic principles to more advanced practical applications.
- Author BiographyHubert Chanson is a reader in fluid mechanics, hydraulics and waterengineering at the University of Queensland, Australia. His research interests include hydraulic engneering, design of hydraulic structures, two-phase gas-liquid flows, mixing and dispersion in coastal and estuarine zones. He has had over 200 international refereed papers, written 7 books and has been an active consultant for both governmental agencies and private organizations.
- Author(s)Hubert Chanson
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.