All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this title is a practitioner text offering practical and comprehensive coverage of the law relating to environmental impact assessment which is an important stage in the planning process.
- Author BiographyWritten by Stephen Tromans QC and team from 39 Essex Street Chambers. Stephen Tromans QC is a leading barrister in environmental law. He advises and acts for major industrial companies, Government Departments and other agencies, local authorities, the Environment Agency, NGOs and individuals in environmental and planning law and related areas.
- Author(s)Stephen Tromans
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight1247 g
- Width156 mm
- Height248 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.