Environmental Impact Assessment in Australia: Theory and Practice by Mandy Elliott, Ian G. Thomas (Paperback, 2009)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new 5th edition has been revised in the context of evolving EIA practice around Australia and introduces a number of case studies throughout the text to complement the theory. The case studies demonstrate key points within the text and should not be viewed as the only way of doing EIA (or a component of EIA).
- Author(s)Ian G. Thomas,Mandy Elliott
- PublisherFederation Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2009
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationAnnandale, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFederation Press
- Weight550 g
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £33.51Trending at £59.14
- £59.99Trending at £60.71
- £17.78Trending at £27.05
- £15.98Trending at £16.80
- £16.20Trending at £18.31
- £11.09Trending at £13.47
- £10.95Trending at £15.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.