All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnalysis and case studies of how Japan, Germany, and the United States approach environmental problems.
- Author BiographyMIRANDA A. SCHREURS is Associate Professor in the Department of Government and Politics of the University of Maryland, College Park.
- Author(s)Professor Miranda A. Schreurs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note11 b/w illus. 7 tables
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.90Trending at £13.59
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.40Trending at £8.51
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.