All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Environmental Problems of Central Asia and their Economic, Social and Security Impacts Tashkent, Uzbekistan 1-5 October 2007
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Kyle T. Evered,Jiaguo Qi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.24Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £10.31Trending at £11.47
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.