All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis timely update of the popular Environmental Science Activities Kit includes more than 35 lessons for middle and high school science teachers on the most compelling and relevant environmental topics, such as global warming, food and water production, alternative energy sources, endangered species, land-use issues, and many more.
- Author BiographyMichael L. Roa was a classroom teacher and school administrator for 38 years and is currently the science education specialist for the Sonoma County Office of Education in California. He is the author of several books on environmental science and is a frequent presenter at local, state, and national science conventions.
- Author(s)Michael L. Roa
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B Ed: Activities
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight1210 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.