All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Sociology, intended for use in Environmental Sociology courses, uses sociological methods and perspectives to analyze key environmental issues. The reader is organized like an introduction to sociology reader, and comprised of readings that are accessible to and interesting for undergraduates.
- Author BiographyLeslie King is assistant professor of sociology and environmental science and policy at Smith College. Deborah McCarthy is assistant professor in sociology and anthropology at the College of Charleston.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/03/2005
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Out-of-print date09/07/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byDeborah McCarthy Auriffeille,Leslie King
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.50Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
- £9.91Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.