All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the changing patterns of and challenges to environmentalism in the contemporary US. This book examines the re-conceptualisation of ideas and strategies defining US environmentalism and questions of identity and relations with other advocacy groups (including labour, global justice and women's groups).
- Author BiographyElizabeth Bomberg is Senior Lecturer in Politics and the University of Edinburgh. David Schlosberg is Professor of Political Science at Northern Arizona University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/09/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byDavid Schlosberg,Elizabeth Bomberg
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.