All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinster began preaching as a teenager in the South in the 1930s. But it was not until he received a revelation from God at the age of sixty that he began to make sacred art. This book explores the life and religious-artistic significance of Finster and his work.
- Author BiographyNorman Girardot is University Distinguished Professor Emeritus of religion at Lehigh University.
- Author(s)Norman J. Girardot
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note16 color illustrations, 21 b/w photographs
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £7.45Trending at £7.86
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £9.75Trending at £12.15
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £16.90Trending at £27.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.