All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis student guidebook offers a clear introduction to an often complex and unwieldy area of literary studies. It traces epic from its ancient and classical roots through postmodern and contemporary examples.
- Author BiographyPaul Innes is a senior lecturer in adult and continuing education at the University of Glasgow. He has published widely on Shakespeare, early modern literature and literary theory.
- Author(s)Paul Innes
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight204 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.