All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionOpening with basic concepts of epigenetic epidemiology, this book covers study design and interpretation challenges, the influence of environmental factors in shaping the epigenome, epigenetic epidemiology of cancer, asthma, autism, obesity, diabetes and more.
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight909 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byKarin B. Michels
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.