All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £20.28Trending at £24.57
- £38.89Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionEquality, Inequalities and Diversity offers an authoritative critical analysis of equality, inequality and diversity in organizations. Using international examples it explores contemporary concepts and debates based on original research in a number of fields and sectors, an ideal course companion for anyone studying diversity.
- Author BiographyGERALDINE HEALY is Professor of Employment Relations at Queen Mary, University of London, UK. GILL KIRTON is Professor of HRM and Employment Relations at Queen Mary, University of London, UK. MIKE NOON is Professor of Human Resource Management at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight493 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byGeraldine Healy,Gill Kirton,Mike Noon
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.