All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.81Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.99Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a unified approach to much of the theories of equivalence and duality between categories of modules.
- Author BiographyRobert R. Colby is Professor Emeritus at the University of Hawaii and Independent Scholar at the University of Iowa. He is also a member emeritu of the American Mathematical Society. He is responsible for the definition of generalized Morita duality and was one of the first to consider the tilting and cotilting theory of finite dimensional algebras in the more general setting of general ring theory. Kent R. Fuller is a professor of mathematics at the University of Iowa. He is the author or coauthor of more than 70 research papers in ring and module theory, a dozen of which are joint work with Robert R. Colby. He is also coauthor of the widely known Rings and Categories of Modules. He has lectured on his research in several countries and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of Algebra and belongs to the American Mathematical Society.
- Author(s)Kent R. Fuller,Robert R. Colby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Tracts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.161
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.