All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionEthicist Marvin Ellison argues compellingly that current crises in family, personal life, and sexuality are related to our culture's prevailing attitudes about human sexuality. He proposes a liberating Christian ethic of erotic justice that goes beyond the prevailing patriarchal paradigm.
- Author BiographyMarvin M. Ellison is Willard S. Bass Professor of Christian Ethics at Bangor Theological Seminary. He is the author of numerous books and articles on gender, sexuality, and family life, includingSame Sex Marriage?: A Christian Ethical Analysis.
- Author(s)Marvin M. Ellison
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication02/12/1996
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight9 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine239 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.