All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.97
- £28.89Trending at £32.11
- £3.79Trending at £6.29
- £8.08Trending at £8.98
- £12.12Trending at £13.03
- £14.04Trending at £17.33
- £4.49Trending at £7.99
About this product
- DescriptionClare Cosi has been hired to create a gourmet coffee and dessert bar for a swanky wedding. But as fatal accidents befall people close to the bride-to-be, Clare becomes suspicious. What she unveils may just get her burned. Includes coffee-making tips.
- Author BiographyCLEO COYLE is a pseudonym for Alice Alfonsi, writing in collaboration with her husband, Marc Cerasini. Both are New York Times bestselling authors of The Coffeehouse Mysteries, now celebrating over ten years in print. Alice and Marc are also bestselling media tie-in writers who have penned properties for Lucasfilm, NBC, Fox, Disney, Imagine, and MGM. They live and work in New York City, where they write independently and together, including the nationally bestselling Haunted Bookshop Mysteries.
- Author(s)Cleo Coyle
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleBerkley Prime Crime Mysteries
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPenguin USA
- Weight159 g
- Width104 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Pagination350 pp
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.