All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students and scholars working on Deleuze, this title includes 17 essays by one of the world's leading commentators on the work of Gilles Deleuze. It focuses on the philosophical themes of Deleuze's work. It analyses three important concepts used by Deleuze: the new, univocity, and the clinical.
- Author BiographyDaniel W. Smith is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Purdue University.
- Author(s)Daniel W. Smith
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note3 b&w illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £16.02
- £11.89Trending at £13.65
- £9.50Trending at £9.81
- £4.42Trending at £4.61
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.