All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheodor W Adorno (1903-1969), one of the principal figures associated with the Frankfurt School, wrote extensively on culture, modernity, aesthetics, literature, and - more than any other subject - music. This title presents the full range of Adorno's music writing.
- Author BiographyRichard Leppert is Samuel Russell Distinguished Professor of Humanities and Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor in the Department of Cultural Studies and Comparative Literature at the University of Minnesota. His previous books include Art and the Committed Eye: The Cultural Functions of Imagery (1996) and The Sight of Sound: Music, Representation, and the History of the Body (California, 1993).
- Author(s)Theodor W. Adorno
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2002
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note1 music example
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edited byRichard Leppert
- Translated bySusan H. Gillespie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £61.98
- £21.42Trending at £21.70
- £21.94Trending at £25.50
- £27.33Trending at £29.93
- £21.72Trending at £22.51
- £10.42Trending at £13.50
- £12.88Trending at £15.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.