All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a student nurse on clinical placement or a healthcare worker on a busy ward, you need practical guidance at your fingertips, fast! This pocket-sized guide will help you to provide safe, effective, everyday patient care.
- Author BiographySusan Carlisle is a lecturer in Nursing at Queen's University Belfast. She is the clinical placement module coordinator.
- Author(s)Susan Carlisle
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleNursing and Health Survival Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight38 g
- Width82 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.