All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTackles the issues of real concern for men. This title includes: Social Media: social networking, gaming, and the world of online dating; Communication: both in person - greetings, handshakes, and the all-important first impression - and on-the go-texting, emailing, and smart phones; and, more.
- Author BiographyPeter Post, great-grandson of Emily Post and a passionate golfer, is the author of the New York Times bestseller Essential Manners for Men, Essential Manners for Couples, The Etiquette Advantage in Business (with Anna Post, Lizzie Post, and Daniel Post Senning), and his weekly business etiquette column Etiquette at Work in the Boston Globe. The father of two grown daughters, he lives with his wife in Vermont.
- Author(s)Peter Post
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content NoteBlack and White Line Art throughout
- Weight235 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsRough front
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.97Trending at £12.98
- £7.34Trending at £7.31
- £11.69Trending at £12.70
- £10.13Trending at £11.00
- £11.05Trending at £12.16
- £6.86Trending at £7.45
- £8.05Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.