All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom tea tree and lavender to lemon and peppermint, essential oils have been praised for their ability to clean and protect surfaces around the home. This book will show readers how to use the all-natural oils around their homes, from cleaning kitchen appliances to disinfecting bathrooms to getting rid of pests and smells.
- Author BiographyKasey Schwartz is no stranger to using essential oils. Kasey was first introduced to essential oils 15 years ago while studying to become a massage therapist. She has since become an expert on using them in her home; from treating her family naturally for health ailments to cooking, to cleaning and household remedies. She now stays home with her family and blogs full-time. Her experience has landed her interviews for CBS's Family 411 weekly syndication and several local news stations.
- Author(s)Kasey Schwartz
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication27/11/2015
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.