All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £14.24Trending at £19.93
- £9.40Trending at £9.90
- £11.30Trending at £15.99
- £6.49Trending at £9.97
- £4.62Trending at £7.47
- £8.90Trending at £9.97
About this product
- DescriptionAmong Freud's discoveries, none has proved theoretically valid or clinically productive than his demonstration that humans regularly and inevitably repeat with analyst patterns of relationship, fantasy, and conflict experienced in their childhood. This book presents the central papers on the subject of transference from Freud's time to our own.
- Author BiographyAaron H. Esman, M.D., is an internationally acclaimed psychoanalyst and psychiatrist. He is Professor Emeritus at Weill Medical College, Cornell University, and a member of the faculty at the New York Psychoanalytic Institute and Columbia University Psychoanalytic Center. His previous books include Adolescence and Culture.
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1990
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleEssential Papers in Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byAaron H. Esman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.