All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers 176 ideas for teaching primary mathematics - adaptable for use within different areas of mathematics and for different ages. Tackling children's misconceptions in each topic area and differentiation through open-ended tasks and elements of choice, this book encourages you to think about the teaching of the primary mathematics curriculum.
- Author BiographyCaroline Rickard is Lecturer in Primary Mathematics at the University of Chichester, UK. Prior to this she worked in West Sussex as a primary school teacher and primary mathematics coordinator.
- Author(s)Caroline Rickard
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1 g
- Width68 mm
- Height95 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.35
- £8.24Trending at £8.93
- £8.94Trending at £9.25
- £17.94Trending at £18.57
- £7.43Trending at £8.48
- £14.54Trending at £15.43
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.