All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Boron Trifluoride to Zinc, the 52 most widely used reagents in organic synthesis are described in this unique desktop reference for every organic chemist.
- Author(s)Andre B. Charette,Jeffrey W. Bode,Philip L. Fuchs,Tomislav Rovis
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2016
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1770 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.