All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn full colour and organised into two-page units, this book presents the essential theory teachers need to know combined with a wealth of practical advice and classroom ideas.
- Author BiographyJeremy Harmer has taught English in Mexico and the UK, and has trained teachers around the world. He is the series editor of the How to teach ... series, and the author of the highly acclaimed The Practice of English Language Teaching and How to teach English.
- PrizesWinner of British Council Award for ELT Writing 2013.
- Author(s)Jeremy Harmer
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication22/05/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Series TitleLongman Handbooks for Language Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Longman
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width220 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Pagination287 pp
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource and DVD-ROM
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.