All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on organizational development for increased business performance. The text and models cover process management, leading to change management and organizational development. Burtonshaw-Gunn and Salameh show that process implementation in any business depends on two key factors.
- Author BiographyProfessor Simon A. Burtonshaw-Gunn is a practising management consultant with significant experience in both the public and private sectors covering a range of organizations and industries. He has undertaken assignments in Asia, North Africa, the Middle and Far East, and Eastern Europe. To support this experience he holds two Master's degrees and a PhD in various Strategic Management topics together with fellowship of four professional bodies. This book follows the popular The Essential Management Toolbox (John Wiley & Sons, 2008) which covered management tools, models and notes. Dr Malik G. Salameh undertakes a wide range of international strategic consultancy assignments for a FTSE 100 defence prime contracting organization. He read Aeronautical Engineering for his first degree, before completing an MSc in Business and Operations Management followed by a PhD in Management. He is an active member of a number of professional bodies; including the Royal Aeronautical Society, the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the Chartered Management Institute and the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. He has also been selected as post-doctoral examiner for Warwick University Business School. Since 2000, Professor Burtonshaw-Gunn and Dr Salameh have undertaken a range of management consultancy assignments together; both in the UK and in more challenging international locations. Over the last four years they have published a number of joint articles on a range of business topics, combining management theory with practical experience.
- Author(s)Malik Salameh,Simon A. Burtonshaw-Gunn
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight274 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.69
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.